View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #26
zltm089
Major General

Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
So, I went to Prestige today to get my spark plugs changed. Absolutely brilliant service from Nick and Harry. Got there just before 7pm.

I would normally only let Battersea or Darren Woods touch my car but had to find a closer garage to London and since the people I know are no longer at Battersea, thought I'd give Prestige a try following the reviews of others on here.

The garage itself was very clean! Lots of nice car magazines as well. But fuck the magazines, what I was glad to hear from speaking to the tech, is that he is an ex BMW Tech!!! and he was trained by the people I know from Battersea!!! Small world!

I watched while he change the plugs, the last plug was in a shitty state, but the others showed normal wear and tear and nothing unusual.

Brilliant service from Nick, who asked if I would like to go for a test drive after the work was carried out! And none of that usual stealer attitude that would buttfcuk you dry as soon as the invoice is printed.

Anyway, looks like I found myself a new garage! Very happy! and the rate was very competitive!!!

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
zltm089 is offline   United Kingdom