View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
makkan00
Major General

Drives: E91 330D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089
So, I went to Prestige today to get my spark plugs changed. Absolutely brilliant service from Nick and Harry. Got there just before 7pm.

I would normally only let Battersea or Darren Woods touch my car but had to find a closer garage to London and since the people I know are no longer at Battersea, thought I'd give Prestige a try following the reviews of others on here.

The garage itself was very clean! Lots of nice car magazines as well. But fuck the magazines, what I was glad to hear from speaking to the tech, is that he is an ex BMW Tech!!! and he was trained by the people I know from Battersea!!! Small world!

I watched while he change the plugs, the last plug was in a shitty state, but the others showed normal wear and tear and nothing unusual.

Brilliant service from Nick, who asked if I would like to go for a test drive after the work was carried out! And none of that usual stealer attitude that would buttfcuk you dry as soon as the invoice is printed.

Anyway, looks like I found myself a new garage! Very happy! and the rate was very competitive!!!
Glad you went there.
Nick is excellent chap. Always ready and eager to help.