View Single Post
      09-13-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
Railgun
Major

Drives: FD, CBR600RR, R56 JCW

Send a message via ICQ to Railgun Send a message via AIM to Railgun Send a message via MSN to Railgun Send a message via Yahoo to Railgun Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Shiv! Trying to contact you re: order

Sorry folks. I don't know where else to post this. Mods, feel free to move. Since he's in this forum more than others (I assume)...

Shiv,

I ordered the PROcede off your site last Thu morning. I had indicated that if it was possible to ship overnight to be at my door on Friday, then to please ship as such, otherwise, just ship ground. I had also ordered the V2 upgrade, but didn't realize at the time that it wasn't shipping until the 10th and that existing customers get first dibs. No problem, so I called the answering service to explain that, which I assume got across as I was charged the $1,345 (unit + overnight). I emailed Calvin that Friday to confirm everything. The only response I got was

Quote:
Hi Christian,

It was shipped overnight without a c-reader.

Cheers.
Ok...no problem except that it wasn't there Friday, or Saturday...all the way up to today and still nothing.

I've called the answering service several times and sent Calvin, the sales account and you an email as well as you a PM and I have YET to get any response...since FRIDAY.

Now, I'm not the customer who wants my product 2 hours after I order it, but when I fork over 1300 bucks, pay for overnight shipping, was told that it shipped overnight, don't receive anything for a week and get only the response above I tend to get a little ticked.

Care to:

1) Give me a tracking #?
2) Tell me if it even shipped?
3) Respond in any way, shape, or form?

All I ask is for some kind of customer service. Even though technically I'm not a customer, the 1300 that was handed over certainly makes it look that way. I just am asking what's going on.

Thanks!

Christian Dawson
My phone number is in my PM to you so...
Railgun is offline   United Kingdom