View Single Post
      05-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #13
MEGA
Dieseasal

Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335DEE View Post
There are decent tit bits here and there .. but the amount of crap you have to sift through is unbeleivable.

I've asked a bunch of semi technical questions in the technical arena and really zero answers , i'm not alone in that either and you are right it's almost a waste of time and should seek out elsewhere.

This site does have a good classifieds compared to others .. all uk based which makes the difference

There are a few bods on here that do care , I never said the site is full of halfordetts but these people far outweigh serious modders.
In any case this is detracting from the original OP's statement , i'm not really up for a flaming session .. far too busy earning a pittance !

Totally agree and it's a shame as he's obviously spent a lot of money and time and wishes to share the experience and sounds like he's getting the same impression I have of this forum.

I see no flaming at all from you there, a considered response to a legitimate question. All good content really, but perhaps in the wrong topic yes