View Single Post
      05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #13
United Kingdom

Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
Originally Posted by 335DEE View Post
There are decent tit bits here and there .. but the amount of crap you have to sift through is unbeleivable.

I've asked a bunch of semi technical questions in the technical arena and really zero answers , i'm not alone in that either and you are right it's almost a waste of time and should seek out elsewhere.

This site does have a good classifieds compared to others .. all uk based which makes the difference

There are a few bods on here that do care , I never said the site is full of halfordetts but these people far outweigh serious modders.
In any case this is detracting from the original OP's statement , i'm not really up for a flaming session .. far too busy earning a pittance !

Totally agree and it's a shame as he's obviously spent a lot of money and time and wishes to share the experience and sounds like he's getting the same impression I have of this forum.

I see no flaming at all from you there, a considered response to a legitimate question. All good content really, but perhaps in the wrong topic yes
Previously: 2003 Peugeot 206 1.6 8v | 2006 E90 320d M-Sport, 19" BBS CH, Full Ice-cold JL audio install, August 2010 Total BMW 6 page feature car. | 2003 Nissan 350Z GT Coupe 286BHP
Now:2010 E92 LCI 335d M-Sport