View Single Post
      09-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #11
remydlc
Captain

Drives: F30 N55 MT/blue metal/red int.

I can't complain

I believe that last week they were pretty tied up. I ordered mine 2 days ago and contacted them by email Wednesday around 9:30PM EST and got an answer by Thursday 1:09 PM EST saying mine is going to be shipped next week b/c they had run out of PROcedes.

Today Calvin called me b/c I messed up with the credit card's number. I am not saying Vishnu Tunning suck or that they don't at customer service but you may give them the benefit of the doubt.

Shiv, IMHO, I think you should update your website saying the product is out of stock or that your PROcedes' chips order is on their way and this will avoid having customer PMing/emailing you that at the end of the day would save you lot of time not having to reply. when you do 99 things good and just 1 bad, the latter one blemish the first and the word spread around at light's speed.

Another thing is that, We, customer dont understand is that "next day shipping" means that is going to be shipped whenever they pack it up, charged your credit card, etc. then after all that's done is when "next day" start the count down basically it cut down the delivery from 7 business day to 3-5 maybe.

Damn this is a long reply
remydlc is offline   United_States