05-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #20
Ammonia
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: n54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torxist View Post
It's precisely this attitude which keeps perpetuating the violence.

What do you expect? A vastly superior force invades their countries, destroys their towns, disrespects their citizens, and you don't expect them to act animalistic????

And for what? Bush's stupidity in convincing the world that these people have WMDs and they are the reason for every terror attack that occurs in the world.

Let's see what you would do if some foriegn army invaded Fayetteville?

The war in the Middle East was wrong and history will prove it to be wrong, just as it did with Vietnam.

Lol.
Everyone is a politician. Alot of my good friends died so people like you can spout BS like this, which is good. 'Merica.

My apologies for saying anything. This is why I don't speak to anyone but other grunts about stuff like this. Continue living your sheltered life in Florida, speaking to everyone about the Bush-devil and how our country is so horrible. And yet you continue to revel in your freedoms. Such irony.

Mods: JB4 | Berk Race Axel-Back | VSRF DPs | BMS DCI | CM Meth + CMGS Controller | Stett CP | Tial BOV | RR Scoops | BMS LED AE | Matte Grills | 10% Tint | M Pedals | Blackline LCI | CSR Eyelids | Amber Overlays | Rear OEM Flaps | Seibon GTR Hood | Painted Spoiler | H-Style Front Lip | VMR V701s