ceaton88
Lieutenant
South Africa

Drives: 325i E92

Garage List
E92 325i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
coilovers because i was able to get them at a brilliant price (which i organised a group buy for for the forum members)

they are height adjustable, easy to adjust so you can drop/raise the car as and when you want to0

also the coilovers come with Adjustable shocks allowing you to adjust the ride stiffness (30 clicks between hard and soft settings)

Sounds decent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimbeg View Post
I've got the eibach pro kit on my msport and I'd admit at first I was not impressed by the drop however now that's it's settled I think it's perfect it's enough to close the gap on the front tyre but I can still go over any speed hump and car park without going sideways

The sport lines and h&r are gonna get too messy because then you'll need to change your shocks etc. whereas with the pro kit because it's so similar to stock m sport but closes the gaps you can keep your original shocks as long as they're from the msport suspension. Also anything more than the pro kit is going to lower it so much you'll have trouble with humps etc

ill upload some pics of mine later today if I can
How long did they take to settle? & what engine is your E92? Pics would be good man thanks