View Single Post
      06-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #289
Brad335d
Oil Burner

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d View Post
Ok Brad since our OEM IC's generally made NOT to be a performance based after one good run you will get Heat Soaked, with the WAGNER you will have better airflow and hence cooler air for the turbos even after a few runs!!, that said, I suggest you go ahead and either go piggyback a la JB or Flash a la RENNtech as i have. With the WAGNER you will have less HEAT soak though!! My car runs way much better since the inception of the WAGNER during heavy traffic and thus giving me better city mpg than before, mind you, Im kind of a racer though. hope this clears you mindset in getting one its comparably CHEAPER than any 335i IC yes you read that right 335i IC outhere!!
Thanks, what you described is what I'm looking for. I want more efficient cooling to keep the power up longer. I've already installed the JBD and have it cranked up to 100%, I run the CAN Tool plugged in and set to auto-clear the tuning codes which I rarely get.

Again thanks for your reply about your experience with the Wagner. I'm going to order mine soon.
-Not Stock
Brad335d is offline   United_States