I would do the complete new car detail as soon as you can so you can get it protected from day one.
That one is a good one to use for the interior.
I couldn't find a very thorough exterior detail on a brand new car. So I will use a good friends service he provides. I in no way take credit for these services.
* Removal of shipping plastic
* Hand Wash
* Clay bar decontamination
* Chemical cleaner applied via machine <-- May or may not be needed
* Sealant base
* Choice of sealant or wax
* All plastic, rubber and vinyl dressed and UV protected
* Wheels cleaned and sealed
* Chrome polished and sealed
* Tires dressed