View Single Post
      08-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #11
The Cleaner
Thats all you need to know.

Drives: 2013 335is , 2013 X5

Send a message via AIM to The Cleaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
You might want to look into Dinan a little bit more - I respectfully disagree. PPK is BMW, so we will take them out of the equation.

So far I have gotten three engine /brake related repairs and service bulletins performed free of charge and under warranty by the dealer.

Yes, your car cannot be CPOed, and if something goes wrong with a Dinan flash or part, which is very rare, Dinan and BMW MIGHT have a little pissing match as to who foots the bill- but within the four-year period that you are under warranty, along with the Dinan's own factory matching warranty, you were free and clear sir.
Dinan Voids BMW warranty Period. Call Dinan and they will tell you that. I respect your opinion but when push comes to shove the car owner is going to pay the price. Any tune outside of BMW will void your warranty on many aspects of your car and most important... the car is flagged by it's VIN as a car to watch to scrutinize. Yes you are free to trust Dinan to pay for whatever their tune might screw up but the question was is JB4 safe/harm free and that answer will always be NO.

Last edited by The Cleaner; 08-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.
The Cleaner is offline   United_States