Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal

Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Crazy Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Wuddya mean I have to wait 3 months for you to build my car? You are a dealership and should have them on the lot RIGHT NOW! So wait, you are charging my card a deposit to place the order and secure my price but I wont ACTUALLY be driving something for a few months?

How many of you really went through the above when you were getting your car? How many of you really felt that way? Its a 40k+ car that you had no problem waiting 3-5 months for so whats the big deal of $150 out of your pocket for 1-2 months?

I think some people just like to find things to complain about and try to get others to follow. Dont you have something better to do? Go out and play ball with your kid. If you are a kid, go play ball with your dad.

But the difference is that the BMW dealer told you up front on how long it was going to take. So you knew when leaving the deposit that it would take 3 months.

You were an Audi guy, dont you remember when APR would told everyone that the Stage 3 kit would be ready in "2 weeks" but really ended up being like a year.