View Single Post
      08-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
e92_bryan
Private First Class

Drives: 07 tiag E90

So I met some guy yesterday that specializes in custom carbon fiber parts. We talked for a while and hr said he might be interested in producing something in somewhat large numbers not just one part. So I told hin I'd get him some ideas on what forum members want. So here we go
1. Would you guys prefer a carbon fiber replacement piece, or a real carbon fiber overlay you can stick on?
2. This guy does it by quality of molds so if it was group buy we would need to do it by groups of 10 or 25
3. What parts would you guys be interested in? (I personally would want an engine cover, mirror cover, interior trim CF covers, carbon fiber roof overlay)

So now just throw me some ideas and questions

We will need some one to supply the 1st piece to make the master mold first, don't worry you'll get it back.

so heres a list of some of the suggested items, we need at least 8-10 people for a starting mold, if we get more he will make a mold that can be used to make more than 10 units.

If you're interested and/or can provide a part PM me

1. E90/E92 CF mirror covers
(Me)

2.M3 style real CF roof overlay E90
(Me)
AgentAvalos

3.M3 style real CF roof overlay E92
cali*335i
4. Arkym lip for M-sport front bumper

5..M sport quad diffuser
Jpirelli
sono0b
Armin335i

6. Interior trim E90
(Me)

7.interior trim E92

GUYS PLEASE PM WHAT PART YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SO I DONT HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH THE POST AND SAY FOR WHICH E9X, AND IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST YET JUST PM AND I'LL ADD YOU ONCE WE GET ENOUGH REQUEST I'LL TO GET A QUOTE