View Single Post
      08-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
Canadian 335xi
Private First Class
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: LURKING

Posts: 131
iTrader: (0)

HELP NEEDED: Plastidip on <what the f is this part called?>

Can someone please tell me the name of the silver trim line -- it's the piece between the foglights on a 2008 335xi? It's silver and I am going to plastidip it but want to see if I can pop it off easily like the grill?

Tried searching but I don't know what to even call that?
Canadian 335xi is offline   Canada
Reply With Quote