View Single Post
      09-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #91
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Vish"who"?

I joined this forum because it seems to be the only place that the Vishnu guys are watching (they certainly aren't watching their own forums). I don't care how "patient" folks tell those that have ordered V2 to be it doesn't negate the lack of response (whether it be by phone or by web/email) that they have provided. Simply no excuse.

Sure, the product is awesome (I have a 2008 535i w/1.47 on it and love it). I ordered V2 the day it was available and haven't heard a peep since. Many weeks have gone by since I first ordered mine and I have yet to see anything improve (I had a couple of install issues and never heard back). I guess I should be glad they at least paid for an answering service (although I question Shiv should be paying them anything since they apparently aren't giving him any messages).

We live in world of differentiation. Why not take advantage of that and take it one (yes, just one) step further than an answering service. He knows his product is excellent. Can you imagine what would happen if he actually had people answering the phones and responding to his customers? Featured in Road and Track? Holy smokes, that has to be huge. I wonder what would happen to business if R&T also mentioned their lack of customer communication? What would that do to sales?
Appreciate 0