09-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
AzureHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 335d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkUSMC View Post
I noticed I only go into limp mode when I accelerate a bit faster than normal after only driving within 2 minutes of starting the car.
Same here. If I drop it 80%, I never experience limp mode. One time, my friend's gf gunned my car out of a parking lot and I forgot to explain to her about the limp mode. Strange thing is that after restarting the engine, the limp mode didn't disappear. Luckily, my buddy had one of those bluetooth OBD readers and cleared it. It wasn't a huge deal because when I went to the stealership a few months after the incident, it never came up on their readings.

Question: Did someone previously claim that the car runs a bit more smooth off the line when the JBD is at under 100%? I swore I saw a post before but forgot to inquire about it. Or I might of been seeing things.
Mods: JBD @ 100% | Weisslicht LED side lenses | CF pillar trim | Cyba 4" dry carbon tips | CF trunk spoiler | LUX H8 V3 | 193M w/ Michelin PSS | BMS 12/15mm spacers | LTMW CF interior wrap | BSW Stage 1 | CF shifter trim | CF steering wheel trim | m-sport steering wheel | CF pedal set | CF license plate frames | Ziza LED interior kit | Euro side mirrors | M3 rep front bumper | Coded