froop
Colonel
Australia

Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
AFAIK its at least 2 hours labour sometimes more.

Highly recommend it Ran, with the bmw PE the cold startup is kinda obnoxious but other then that its not really that much louder (I don't get any drone really)
Hi Shane,

I found cattless dp + PE is very loud and the smell is intolerable for me.

my current setup is cattless dp + N54 midpipe. it may sounds funny to other ppl whereas most of N54 owners try to swap to N55 midpipe.

The smell is totally gone and its quieter. but it's not as responsive as before. I'm thinking to have catted downpipe and swap back to my old midpipe. any thought?
N55s sound very different to N54s due to the different turbo and DP design. Therefore you can't really compare exhaust setups between the two unfortunately.
Procede Rev 3 | PWM Meth | Mr5 Intake | AFE Scoops | ER FMIC | ER CP | TiAl BOV | AR Catless DPs | CP-E Exhaust | Forgestar F14s | M3 Strut Tower Brace | M3 Front Arms | M3 F + R Sway Bars | M3 Rear End Conversion | Moton Clubsports with Swift Springs | Vorshlag Camber Plates | ECS 2-Piece Rotors | SS Lines | Cool Carbons | BR Half Cage | BMWP SSK | BMWP Interior/Exterior Goodies | Blacklines | P3 Gauge | 1M Interior |