Thread: F30-M3/M4 Coupe
View Single Post
      09-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #8
Yoro35i
TROll

Drives: E92 335I M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Because its going to be so much more of a car than a 335.
Maybe i should say this, that the new Generation M3/M4 has not have enough improvement over the old version to impress me to make me 'Must Have' the upcoming M3 cars. If you look back fromE36-E46 -E9X M3 the jump is a big different every era @ 2XX bhp to 3XX bhp to 4XX bhp and i do not need to mention that the M3 all handles very well. I'm sure it will have the usual good handling on this M3/M4 and very good look too.

Many of us 335i owners who has mod our car to similar level of M3 power and some suspension tweaks will be disappointed but the same can be said on any tuned car.

Before,when i was expecting the power to be up to around at least C63 power level, or just a shy of the GTR power will make this a beast and a MUST have.

And ofcourse there are people who will say there is alot more than power...i can't think of anything else.

BMW feels like the new Apple. ''Faster, better and our best ever product...bla bla bla''
MY08 E92 335i M Sport|Wrap by Surrey Project |ETS Intercooler|VSRF Dp's|BMS OCC|BMC filter|CoBB AP|EBC Yellow & Coolcarbons rear|Alpina AT Map|Michelin PSS |CF grills,CF mirror,CF Performace spoiler|LCI light|CIC controller retrofit|2014 Mods: Birds B3 Suspension kit,Project Mu pads,Afe Filter and PTF Protune & Pilot sports cups. Gone:Forged FMIC, Eisenmann Race Quad, Eisenmann Sport Dual, Duke Dynamic Diffuser. Eibach Pro springs.
Yoro35i is offline   United Kingdom