Originally Posted by SMF
Current 335 convertible lease ends this month. Can do this deal...with the high residuals and decent MF...any feedback...seems a decent deal but not sure if that good based on end of model etc...something comparable prob not available for about a year and I would think deals will be limited at first.
2013 335is convertible...just about fully loaded. MSRP 69,495
Discounted vehicle by $2,784
Rebate & Loyalty $2,250 + $750
Adj Price 63,761
Doc Fee $599
Non Tax Fees $964
Net Price 65491.65
36 month lease..$1,500 up front includes 1st payment
15K per year
$799 including tax
Thoughts on this deal appreciated.
A couple of questions.
1. Is $63,761 above, at, or below invoice?
2. What is the money factor rate?
3. What is the residual after three years?
4. Do you know (just asking) how to calculate a lease payment?
5. Have other dealers quoted you similar prices? The cars DO NOT have to be the same, but you can get a sense for their pricing.