Originally Posted by ny325
JV87, are you considering buying the IS? What is the buyout price? If not, what are you planning to pickup? Thanks.
No Im not buying the IS although its been a blast, right now looks like Im leaning towards the 435i M-Sport Im working on that now no decision yet, I know the IS performs better but thats where it looks like im headed. The lease is up next month buyout is at 34k and I just hit 20k miles.