Originally Posted by mapleridge
Looking at the connectors on the DME and matching the codes to the pins I think were affecting, point to a connector I never unhooked even once.
The connector A-C is one unit and I only removed B to install/uninstall the dp fix. From the codes I pulled most of the signals come from G and the throttle codes come from E. I don't see how I could have messed those up.
It's possible you just didn't seat the connector properly. I just installed a JB4 today, and they mention right in the install instructions that you need to wiggle the connector down when plugging it in because sometimes they won't seat properly. I'd come try and give you a hand looking at it, but I won't be in Van city till mid November.