10-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #1678
Zajac1
Second Lieutenant
Poland
Rep

Drives: 2007 E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
My understanding is that the AA tune already adjust the throttle response and fuel mixture... If you kept the power box, you will now increase a pre setting by a current percentage again through a piggy back system. Reminds me of when I bought a chip for a previous car where I had a shift kit in the transmission, which I forgot to mention, and now per the chip we tightened up the shift points even further and blew the tranny. Second of all, I had the powerbox, and it is nothing in comparison to the full AA tune. Sell it, pick up some cold ones, and get the full AA stage 2 with 3 stage intake and you will never look back. If my wife notices the changes, which she did day one, then something drastically must have changed!!!!!
Thanks for the info. I have already 3IM and AA stage 2. I heard when u can use both together on map 4,5,6 100% throttle remapping, performance tuning off
there is no any problems.