cobradac
First Lieutenant

Drives: '05 645Ci Coupe

Garage List
2005 645Ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
Cobradac,

How can you tell which version is on yours Idrive ? Mine was in for service last week and I noticed the color of front screen now had a different color compare to previous, and the new sofeware allow me to search on POI by name cool feature. Plus evertime you started the car the menu remembered to go back to last menu the dealer must have done some kind of upgrade on my Idrive.

Thanks
The changes you describe started with PROGMAN 24.xx.xx. Since you say you were just upgraded around the first week of September then you may be up to v26.xx.xx. Check your paper work and see if by chance they indiacted teh Target Data Status #. From that we derive the PROGMAN level. However it is not too important. You can find other posts by me on the latest two SIBs on PROGMAN. If you check over the v26 SIB it will contain the fixes, but not any added or changed features.

In the future you need to ask the service folks for copies of any test, reports, plans, etc, as you turn car in to be provided to you when you pick up the car. In that way you have a record and we can really pinpoint what has been down to your car.