I've just returned to another BMW 335i after a break of two years where I tried a BMW 645ci and a Nissan 370z, needless to say the 6 was lovely but too big, while the Nissan was lovely to look at, but horrid to be in, too rough and agricultural! So the 335i itch got attention and I've picked up a lovely one owner 2006/56 low mileage (just 11k) full BMW history spec'd SE auto. It's wonderful to be back behind the wheel, even if it's a bit older than my previous 57 plate LCI model.
I'd like to know if there's any coders near to Reading (Berkshire) that could do the following for me:
1. The Alpina Transmission Flash for 335i, if possible on my year of car?
2. Increase brightness of DRLs and Keep them constantly bright (no dimming on parking lights / dipped headlights)
3. Add High beam flashing with your security alarm.
4. Increase the tilt of passenger mirror when reversing (this drives me mad )
5. Add panic alarm on your remote, i've got the chirps already.
6. Wipers to park mode
I'd be hugely grateful and gladly cover anyone's fuel and time costs for the assistants.