lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socom
No arguement about the 1st oil change, and I did read the analysis from Blackstone Labs, however the rest of what I said was the truth. Ne1 worth their salt will tell you changing synthetic oil every 5k miles of "normal" driving is a waste of $$. 3k miles changes are even more wasteful.

People will give you every excuse in the world for changing their oil in shorter intervals, and to be honest it gets tiring hearing the same "piece of mind" reasoning when infact it's because they just like to work on their cars. It's maintenance for maintenance sake, and I'm fine with that. Just admit it, and don't imply that your(I don't mean you) chosen interval is better, when it's not.

True and very much agreed.
Technology is getting better day by day, and im sure bmw engineers know more than us.
I was specifically referring to only first oil change being earlier, because of the lab anaylsis the member showed us that we all saw.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :