Originally Posted by duhVUz
1. Is there any XI coilover deal sub-$1000? Best I saw so far is H&R coilover for $1200, is there anything cheaper? Group buy, forum deal, etc? I need it with warranty.
2. to be clear, fitment is same but spring rate is diff due to diff weight... correct? So if E90/92 use E91/93 coil, it likely will sit higher or have funny rake... correct?
3. Is there any front swaybar option for E90 XI other then UUC?
4. example: 1) Eibach(H&R)/Koni(Bilstein) Sport = $900-1000 and 2) H&R Coilover = $1200... is there any pro to getting option 1 over 2 other then money?
1. As others noted above, PM the sponsors on the forum. KW V1 should come in at $1200 +/- as well.
2. Spring rate may vary due to different including engine (N52 vs. N55/N54, etc.), transmission, (MT vs AT), but then again maybe not.
3. Only one I was able to find is the UUC. You probably want to do both front and rear, and not just the front.
4. Adjustable dampening on Koni Sport. BTW, there is no "XI" specific springs from Eibach. They only have "I" springs. Nice springs but too much drop for me. You may want to investigate drop vs. comfort of the various springs before investing the money.