Rep

Drives: '07 E92 335i / '07 Infiniti FX

FS: Driver's and Passenger Side Cupholders

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25.00
Shipping Costs Included
Item Interest
For sale are both cupholders from my '07 E92. Both are in great cosmetic condition, the car only has 40K on it, so no scratches or stains. And both are functional, but they both need work.

The driver's side one has the common slow extension/sticking issue. I looked and none of the springs are broken and nothing is jammed in the gears, but it just sticks halfway out. It works fine, but you need to pull it out the rest of the way. The passenger side one was kicked by my 5 year old one day and the black spring for the flip down portion is missing. None of the plastic pins or mechanisms are broken, but the black spring is gone so the flip down part doesn't come back up. I'm referring to the part that holds the cup in. The silver spring is still there so the cup stays put, but you may have to manually flip the tab over before retracting the cupholder. The actual extension and retraction work perfectly on the passenger one, no sticking in the mechanism.

I decided to just buy new ones, so want to get rid of these. Both are fixable as none of the tabs/pivots/mechanisms are broken or cracked. I didn't have time to mess around. They can be used as is if you want to (I did for a few months). $25 shipped for the pair. FWIW, I had to pay $60 each for replacements.

Attached Images