01-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #310
.fLip.
no more coupe :(
Rep

Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallaria View Post
Hello all.

I'm new here, and not sure this thread is still active. I bought the D5114 and I'm having some issues with installation. It has not been a smooth plug-and-play installation as I was lead to believe. The unit's harness is not fully compatible with my factory plug, specifically with regards to the connection to the factory amplifier. So I can hook up the unit, but I have no sound. I have e-mailed the factory and they have not been very helpful, I was hoping the eonon rep in this thread could give me a hand. Hoping to hear from you soon, or others who have encountered this issue.

Cheers.
you need to plug that amp wire to something that comes on when the car comes on, your amp isn't coming on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi gopatgeaux, as we have mentioned before, if adjust the position of the air-conditioning, the unit will sit even better like the factroy unit.

Hi IllestBeams94, sure there're AUX video inputs in the bakc of our unit. You can see No. 8 and No. 8 in the below pic.

If you want to connect to a camera, please connect it to the No. 5 back car control cable. Hope it helps, thanks!

do you guys just sell the red canbus box? I need a replacement, I do not mind paying. please pm me with more info