dbjb
I sweat pheromones
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, retired SLK55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjb View Post
Sad to see you go Vince but I understand. I'm at 135k right now. Just checked KBB. Only valued at 11.8k! Lol. Of course, I have some mods but that doesn't really move the price needle. I will surely keep her because there is no point to sell. To keep her functional, I don't plan to wring any more performance out of her. Too costly. I'll just stick to my conservative 14psi OTS map.

It's funny how we are all thinking about something more practical. I've been eyeing a new SUV... Maybe the Explorer. Kinda digging the look and functionality.
whatsup with ur ML Dan? did you retire that too?
to me, it's to the point i should step out this game until a few years later. i had fun since my first day but i feel i have much more other important stuff to do and enjoy at the moment. not to mention our 2nd one is on the way, expected in late July. there's nothing wrong with my car and being a 4dr, it makes life easier to carry kids around. but something NOT mod friendly, practical, has a big ass trunk will do a much better work.

i actually found an Audi C5 S6 Avant already with very low miles. almost pulled the trigger, but wife thinks i should keep my car instead. im not 100% need to sell mine and get a wagon, it was an option to me. if Mrs. wants me to keep it, i don't mind to do so. well, put it this way, i can toss my kids in the back and let them have some fun, how's that?
What's up Eric!

The ex still drives the ML. I drive the 335i. I'd like to get a larger, more practical yet not too costly 7 passenger SUV. I think I've narrowed it down to the honda pilot or ford explorer.

I know I'll get one eventually. Just trying to decide if I do that first or a new home. New home makes the most sense so I'll likely drag my feet and get the ride next year...

I like your idea of an Audi. I think my next move will be a sporty 5 seat sedan. A little more room would be nice too!
Appreciate 0