03-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #9
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Looks smart mate liking that 1st pic alot!
ta you do realise that this modding larks all your fault

I'll do things bit by bit the rears sorted with the bumper window tints going in start of April those bloody horrible Ali window trims are being done at the same time as the tints.

Really fining it hard to locate a decent pre LCI front Sport bumper with PDC's as I'd like to go this route rather than do what you've done with the SE bumper but I'm not ruling it out just think the Sport bumper looks a wee bit more aggressive that's all. The other bumper that looks like it requires some further thought as said earlier is the kit Chris is compiling at CMW Wheels.... but it's all down to various things I guess I'm OK with the aftermarket providing it looks feels and fits right if it doesn't then I usually back away but the CMW front bumper for instance looks really good doesn't it. I've sent a PM to Chris re wheels etc. just waiting for a reply.

Regarding the side skirts you've got M 3 spec ones from MStyle have you? I will probably go this route TBH as it a least looks sweet and factory, fit'n'finsh for me though is key and if they don't look / fit right that's a turn off but the body shop I use is shit hot and the owners a friend so know the end result will be OK.

I'd love some thought opinions insight from those who've fettle with their E92'ssome pics wouldn't go amiss too so that I can carefully study who's done what if you follow me.

One mod that's all done and awaiting fitting is my painted interior trims, been done in a satin dark grey looks shall we say different
Appreciate 0