10-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #118
vivekk
THE Viv

Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjames View Post
ok will do.

Actually on a serious note since we're all "testers" for this system why not volunteer as a group to feedback to BMW ?

Who do we speak to... come on viv, you're our spokesman !

SJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjames View Post
I had some issues today with passing addresses across to the nav section. there is an option called "delete list" I though ooo new button and clicked it only to delete ALL my hard input addresses.

There should have been a "are you sure suckka?!" screen....

This kind of feedback might be useful to them
I'll send them an email, just to see what they say, James.

The last time I asked them about helping out with promoting UK2, they came up with excuses & did sweet f**k all.

Quote:
Dear Mr Viv (surname removed)

Thank you for contacting BMW Customer Information.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your query.

Your email was forwarded to our colleagues in the Marketing Department but, because of various summer holidays, we have only just been able to obtain guidance from them.

We can advise that BMW advertising and promotional events have been in the planning stages for some many months - particularly with the impending launch of the BMW E92 on September 23 followed by its attendance at the Paris Motor Show at the end of September and the first two weeks of October.

We thank you very much for the opportunity of participating in the event you have planned for 23rd September at Donington Park in Derbyshire but regret that we will not be able to participate on this occasion.

We do receive many enquiries such as yours but are not able to favour one request above another. Please accept our apologies if our reply disappoints on this occasion.

We would like to take the opportunity to wish you the very best of luck for your event on Septebmer 23rd and hope that all goes well.

Yours sincerely
BMW Group UK

Elfriede McNeal

Product Information Advisor

Ellesfield Avenue

Bracknell

RG12 8TA

Tel: 0800 325600

Fax: 0870 5050 206

Email: customer.information@bmw.co.uk

Viv

vivekk is offline   England