HRC
MAUI BUILT

Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to HRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersMania
I had my wheel changed to M Sport Wheel yesterday (done by my dealer). What happened to me was that I now have to hold the wheel a bit way to the left to have my car go straight.

Was it possible that they aligned it wrong? Would you be able to fit the steering wheel back if the line on the wheel and the line on the column were not aligned?

If that's not possible, maybe my car need wheel alignment. But if that could happen, I think I have to follow this guide to see for my eyes if the wheel was installed properly.
That's retarded! I don't expect this from a dealer! They installed your new wheel without making sure it's TDC. Just bring it back and have them redo it, it's not an alignment issue.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
HRC is offline   United_States