02-08-2006, 03:43 PM   #8
icedragon
guardian of ice and snow

Drives: 128i, 325i

Garage List
06 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoo085
Wouldn't you also need new fog lights with the M bumper?? Or is that part of the package??
I hope it comes with the fogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven24
Ahhh, rationalization. Seems to me that part of you saw the damage to the bumper and were not too disappointed about it. It rationalizes the purchase of the new bumper... I know all about it.

It is cool of you not telling your mom though. I'm sure she'd feel really guilty knowing she cost you money, especially when you were nice enough to lend her your car in the snow. But onto your question: I think the M-Sport bumper is the best option - especially if you're only getting the front bumper. I like the Rieger, but without the side skirts (which I don't like) it wouldn't look right.

You might also want to consider how low to the ground all 3 are before buying - especially if you deal with a lot of snow.
You caught me! If it's cheap, I might just repair it and then add a front lip spoiler. However, if I have to spend a few hundred on repairing the bumper, I might as well spend a bit more and get the M-sport bumper.

I told my mom to drive my car because I knew it would protect her in a crash. And it did just that! The front bumper is pinched and dented, but it did it's job of protecting my mom.

Last edited by icedragon; 02-08-2006 at 04:14 PM.