Thread: Starting Issue
View Single Post
      10-31-2007, 08:05 PM   #6
scottp999
Brigadier General
84
Rep
4,765
Posts

Drives: 4runner SR5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Scott, why don't you just have them replace the FP? The wait is no longer an issue.
When the V2 procede shows up, I will probably do an un-install and take it in before putting v1 and v2 back on. That was the plan since early September. Not sure if I will just throw on v2 and wait until spring to take it to the dealer since it's starting to get cold out and I will probably just drive the car on Sat and Sun for the fun of it until the weather starts to turn better.