View Single Post
      02-09-2006, 11:30 AM   #18
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
You people would not pass her up if she walked by in a coffee shop and said hi. Don't pretend that you all have model girlfriends. When a million people keep saying you have small boobs, or a big nose, etc. and you can just tell yourself that you're beautiful just the way you are-that is true beauty.
I mean I have said that Adriana Lima is beautiful, and she is. She is one of my favorites, but even she has gotten plastic surgery. Soon everyone is going to look the same and the people who will be beautiful are the ones with slightly larger noses, freckles, and B cups because they will be a select few.

And Sarah Michelle Gellar is 5'3". I didn't know that qualified as being a midget.
Hey hey hey! Don't hate! LoL, I'd much rather have a naturally beautiful and imperfect girl(we all are, but less so models as that is the image they wish to project) than some beauty queen < that I'm not into. I look for more intellectual stimulation than physical. But that's just me.

Sarah just didn't look as hot to me in person, that's all. Didn't mean to offend anyone.