Vroom Vrrooooom

Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to poldim
Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheneer
Im not sure if you had a chance to see the pics I posted but I have some more dirt. I went by the stealer for lunch today and I spoke with the performance guy who is supposed to be the Dinan expert.

He says that Dinan does not have an aftermarket intake for the E90 yet and he added it took a while before they had it for the E60, and yes the Dinan's do not have the Charcoal filter . All Dinan bolt on's do not void warranty and as suspected he said cutting the filter out would.

And the part number that I quoted earlier is $417 at this dealer but im sure you could get a better price from an online dealer.

So it may be worthwhile to wait for an aftermarket intake and have the stock one on the side to swap in willy nilly!

Thanx for the fuse info!

Take care

Interesting. I just dont see how they would argue that you need it or anything. I mean if you go in for service, and the tech notices. He might mention it, might not. But if he does, they cant force you to buy the $417 part.

Dinan discussion was that Dinan covers warranty repairs if its remotely caused by the Dinan part. It doesnt void warranty, but they just swallow the bill.

And I agree, there is no way that the DMV would know about your charcole filter removal.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Rogue Engineering 12MM Spacers | Black Line Tail Lights
poldim is offline   Russian Federation
Appreciate 0