So got home around 8pm today (took my son to a kid's bday party) and started part 2 of my interior trim install....
1. #10 Torx Screw Driver
2. Small Phillips
3. 8mm hex wrench
4. Medium/Large Phillips
Passenger's Side Trim:
1. Pop trim out using screwdriver placed between 2 cards
2. Pull the trim straight out. The passenger vent will come out without problems. the middle vents are attached by a couple of wires for the DSC, hazard and door lock. you do not need to remove them.
3. Use a 8mm hex wrench to remove the 2 screws holding the vents in place.
4. Detach the starter button by pressing on the side snaps. you may also unplug the harness at the base of the starter to make it easier to move the trim around. just remember to attach it back before installing your new trim.
3. remove the silver snaps and transfer to your new trim.
4. replace the vents and the starter button
5. sit back, have a beer and enjoy your new dash !!!
Part 3 coming up (Console and Ashtray.... PITA !!!!!)