United_States
Rep

Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl View Post
How's this for different?

Seriously..I'll have more throughout the week and I'll have your car Hallandale E92. Allright, we need to make a list of everyone's name ;-)

Rick

Attachment 112877
that gets my vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallandale E92 View Post
how long would it take if we do decide to have something like this done. Would it cost anything...?
i'll have a chat with a good friend of mine thats an IT with my own company, i'll try to get a figure to start off with. but rest assured it will NOT be free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeneral101 View Post
But another way of looking at it is that all regions could use that general design to make it more uniform.
well remember all of this stemmed from the original e90 post site, so i think we should stick with that logo, any other regional sections can change the palm tree to whatever is native in that area.

Its kind of like setting up diffrent nationwide chapters of e90post.com.

in a way, i guess it pays homage to this site.

but let me make something very clear:

I GOT DIBS ON BEING AN ADMIN!

i want to delete peoples stupid posts, and tell them to STFU.

by the way, if i get the go ahead on the stickers, i can i have them in 48 hrs, probably less.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!