View Single Post
      02-16-2006, 11:49 AM   #8
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep

Drives: 2006 325i

Send a message via AIM to cdheaven
my last car (2003 acura tl-s) was a lease, and heavily moddified. Including a full custom fiberglass dash. air ride susspension. jdm everything. nitrous. and much more. When you mod a lease car you lose EVEN more money then modding a car you own. Once you have come to terms with that, and you can afford it. MOD AWAY. 1. unmodding your car to bring back to stock for end of lease inspection is ALMOST as much fun as modding your car in the first place. 2. almost anything you do, you can at least give away for a stock piece. for example, my custom dash cost my like 500 bucks. when i had to bring the car back to stock, i almost practically gave it away for even trade of the stock piece. making some kid very happy, and giving me the stock parts i need.
so i vote, mod away, worst case scenario is you buy the car out at the end of the lease, and sell it privately. not the end of the world. the only think on your list i would be iffy about AT ALL. is the body kit, everything else seems like a nonissue. good luck. post pictures