DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92 N52 325i Msport View Post
Hi Shane.
Yep, I did over 10 years at BHP and similar at Goninans . Finished up consultant with CW Pope (aka Bureau Veritas).
Thanks for the info. I'll be right on it plus a drop on H&R sport springs like Socket did. Awesome stance.
I have slipped away from the track days in my old age... more interested in cosmetics atm.
It would be great to catch up for a convoy drive some time on those back roads. Eyeball the E92's.
Ahh there you go!

I almost got a job at BHP, pasminco and landed one @ Comsteel. Funny how things pan out!!

You may wish to consider upgrading shocks also with the lowered springs. Most guys say the koni yellows are better than the bilsteins. Personally I would go for the eibachs over the H&R's (Eibachs provide a smoother ride whereas the H&R's handle better yet are slightly harsher due to high spring rates)

If you're doing cosmetics you may be keen on a carbon fibre roof wrap, details here:

Install with this wrap by carbon demon will be ~ $480 (great value as the going rate for a roof wrap with a generic wrap which is a lot cheaper than this cf wrap is generally $500)

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1140686
Appreciate 0