View Single Post
      12-31-2007, 08:11 PM   #96
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
Yeah I've heard that explanation before. Hmm. I cant seem to agree with it though. Respectfully, I'll explain:

Firstly, ice, water & vapour ALL contain H20. It's just that H20 is in different forms i.e solid, liquid and gas. This is not the case for God in Christianity. There is God the Father, God the Spirit and God the Son (human). These are completely different things.

"Behold (have a look at) my hands and my feet, that it is I myself (I am the same fellow, man!): handle me and see; for A SPIRIT has no flesh and bones, as you see me have...
And he showed them his hands and his feet."

Luke (24:39)

Other people have tried to explain in the following way: a person could be a father, a son and a businessman. However, that fails too. If I told the father a secret the son and businessman would also know it because they are the same person. However, let's look at Bible:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Mark 13:32

This shows that the 3 people in the trinity dont share the same knowledge. I hope I was clear.

Are you saying you are confused about the fact that God transformed himself into Jesus (his son) as he descended earth so he could have a pre-meditated suicide. He, an omnipotent deity, has preplanned that Judas would betrayed him, or his son, am confused here…Who is the holy spirit?? Then he ascends to haven because some humans ate some fruit. It sounds fruity to me...

Hks78, I researched Quran, and it makes more sense than new testament, which makes more sense than the old one…

Would it be far fetched to assume that newer religions make more sense simply because they keep up with current t events?

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States