View Single Post
      01-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
e90im
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: f30

Fields Orlando! A+!!!

Test drove on 10/17/07. Sticker price was as good as it was going to get. I called all the major dealerships within 250 mile range…same deal. Went back on 10/24/07 to order. I was set on 60 month financing deal, so only 2 variables were hanging in the air at this point:
1. Trade-in value
2. 2. APR
Of course, I did NOT get kbb trade-in. I tried CarMax and got less then trade-in offer. In FL, you get tax break when trading in, so CarMax was a no go.

CA (Steve Wade) is a really nice guy, no bs, very personable, not trying to force the sale.

So, I bite the bullet and order.

Meanwhile, I keep my eye on interest rates, and 3.9% APR from BMWUSA catches my eye. I call CA and inquire. Within a couple of hours, he calls back…approved.

7 weeks later, it’s delivery time. I’ve been waiting for the car for 49 days…who do you think has the edge, me or them?
I walk in the dealership expecting to get killed on a trade. Initially, it seems like it’s going that way, (good cop/bad cop for 5 minutes), then skies clear. Sales manager steps in and makes it good.
I was in and out in 1 hour flat.
Fields of Orlando:

1. Calls returned
2. BMW Loaners
3. Customer oriented

Of course they are a business, and trying to make $, but I will get my next BMW from them.

And, BTW, they are not my closest dealership, and this is not my first bimmer. Nuff said.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90