fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramez75 View Post
Hey,

I have did some reading but there is nothing substantial on this topic other than its a very expensive retrofit. I want to attempt to do it as I am keeping my BMW for a long time and always wanted this feature.

I have a 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe.

I will post with my progress on this, cost and pictures as I get to the install phase. I know that programming will be required which not my strong suite so will need to find someone to do this part. I have the cable, NCSExpert and Edibias all functional as was used to do simple programming and programming of the Front and Rear PDC.

I am in the process to purchase:
- Control unit passive go (x1) - $60
- Bumper antenna with the bracket (x1) - $15
- Interior antenna (x3) - $60

Currently I am looking for the driver and passenger handles as they are different when you have CA322. I don't know though if I need just the handle or the whole thing (cover, carrier, etc.).

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=41_1971

Also looking for the wiring harness that I need for the control unit passive and the antennas

IF any one has information on this or have these parts for sale it will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

RB
I want info on how to retrofit Front and Rear PDC + Coding on to a pre-lci car with no PDC.
Appreciate 0