Originally Posted by Sparky66
I was about to order 1.47 plus the V2 upgrade but if they sell it as a full V2 installation, I may wait now !!
Only problem is, will this put pressure on Vishnu to up the price. I hope not !!!
I would hope, he would let us know ASAP of any changes to the above so we can decide on which way to go and when !!!
A reply now from Shiv would be beneficial !!!!
Just some speculation...but with Helix's product being much more than a "resistor mod" and seeming very comparable to the V2/Procede so far, all for half the price of V2, I'd be surprised to see the "full harness V2" price go up. Pricing pressure and volume should have it coming down.