View Single Post
      01-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #39
shenard
Captain
18
Rep
796
Posts

 
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky66 View Post
I was about to order 1.47 plus the V2 upgrade but if they sell it as a full V2 installation, I may wait now !!
Only problem is, will this put pressure on Vishnu to up the price. I hope not !!!
I would hope, he would let us know ASAP of any changes to the above so we can decide on which way to go and when !!!
A reply now from Shiv would be beneficial !!!!
+1. I am in the same boat as my E92 will be here here middle of February. Now I am scratching my head after the M3 pricing launch as to whether I should just order that instead and not worry about modding it!