magmd
Major General
United_States

Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo8MRto335I View Post
I have been after a E-92 vented hood for many months now. Why is so difficult to make one hood similar to the one on the E-90?

Why did Vorsteiner made one for the E-90 but did not pursuit making a vented one for the E-92?

I would really like to see one vented hood just like the one on the e-90. I checked the Vis Racing and Seibon Carbon hoods but I don't like the designs.
THEY ARE going to make it. You just have to wait. When the E90 version came out...many people complained about the vents. So this time, they released the non-vented version one first. Currently they have been working on the new e92 trunk which should be out any day now. So, now...its probably time to work on e92 vented hood (with powerdome) and later the E90 trunk---if all goes as planned.

This thread is for a group of people that do not like the current plan. They are trying to come up with their own design. Because like you...they want to have the vents (similar but not exactly like the e90 version) BUT they DO NOT WANT the powerdome. Whether it actually goes into production, what the cost will eventually be...only time will tell.