View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #7
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
scollins's Avatar

Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Renton, WA

iTrader: (3)

You guys should be getting the plates of the trucks, and even the name of the company from the sides of the truck, because they are liable for that damage!

If some dump truck lost a bunch of rocks and damaged by car, I'd be taking pictures of the truck with my phone and calling the company to tell them their truck just damaged by car, and what are they going to do about it. Then I'd be calling my insurance agent to tell them what happened. The last thing I would be doing is just paying for it myself, or claiming it on my insurance.

Same goes for broken windshields. I'd go after a truck that damaged my windshield too.
2010 E70 X5 35d
Alpine White on Black with Dark Bamboo trim
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....