saini023
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krndanic307
Help pleaseeeee help me understand!! 1st) what do i need? 2) can you give me an DIY?
if you are going to keep your stock radio then you need to get a hi/lo converter and tap into your speaker inputs..(can be done at the factory amp in trunk) this allows you to connect the RCAs...for remote wire..people have ran a wire to there rear cig lighter or you can you use a low voltage trigger. run your power wire to your battery and run a ground. i'm not sure exactly what the wire colors are..i dnt know what kind of sound sytstem you have logic 7 or not. but i have logic 7 also trying to hook up a amp..i will most likely end up testing out the wire colors i posted above to see if those are the rear speakers becuase no one has confirmed they are..i will let you know my findings when i get a chance..
Mods:20% Tint F/R, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenenis Tru-match Fog Lights, , V1 (hardwire), Black and White Roundels, Blackline Tailights, White Angel Eyes (PMB), (2) 12'' Kicker L7,TvandNav2go, Playstation 2, ACS Roof Spoiler, 5 Series iDrive Leather Knob, Brex kit