07-13-2016, 01:50 PM   #249
XDriver0705
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvroom View Post
UPDATE:

Hey guys, just wanted to post some info about the side extensions. I've received a few messages about them. Just want to let you guys know why I haven't offered to make more.

Cost- making them cost me a lot of money. A 96" x 48" x 1/8 (3mm)" is so expensive. Since each extension is roughly 80" x 5.5" i'm only able to make 4 sets per sheet. If I did decide to make a few sets I would require a full payment up front. Wouldn't feel comfortable fronting the cost and if someone had a change of heart, I would be stuck with the bill.

Shipping- for local guys we could just meet up, but for those that are not I don't know how I would ship these out. They don't weight much, but they're long and I haven't found a large enough box that would fit them. Don't have any idea the cost to ship these out.

E92's -I only know the measurements, jacking point locations of my e90, and f30. Last time when I was trying to get the mounting locations for the fins I had a lot of trouble finding someone with a e92 willing to meet up. For such a large piece I would need a few meet ups in order to test fit a mock up. In short, If I did make a few more, I would only be able to make them for e90s.

Time- takes 3 weeks from the day I place to order to get the sheet. Don't know a lot of people that would be willing to pay the full amount and then have to wait nearly a month to get their product.

If after reading all this you're still interested let me know. I do appreciate the interest you guys have shown but I just wanted to be upfront and transparent with you all. Thanks
STILL INTERESTED, AND PM'D YOU AS WELL ABOUT THE FINS
Appreciate 1