Step 3 of 5 -Wiring
1. I secured the harness to my rear view mirror with a zip tie.
2. Run the wire along the head liner. Tuck the wire in behind.
3. Run the wire down the A-pillar behind the air bag. Secure it with zip ties to the existing wire harness.
4. Run the wire down between the space between the plastic moulfing and door moulding, so it is out of the way when you re-assemble the A-pillar trim.
5. I ran the wire underneath the door sill moulding after it exits the A-pillar.
6. About midway down the door, there is a slot where you can run the wire to the fuse box.
7. There is an existing screw where you can secure the ground ring terminal.
8. Plug the fuse blade into an empty slot. The one I used is keyed to the ignition so that the radar detector turns off with the car.
Last edited by E92Vancouver; 02-02-2008 at 09:50 PM.