Step 4 of 5 -Assembly
1. The bottom of the A-pillar moulding has slots that slide into the dash.
2. The A-pillar has pressure fit plugs that push into the metal frame.
3. Photo 3 is the slots which the A-pillar moulding slides into.
4. The air bag goes behind this foam. Do not pinch or disturb it when installing the moulding.
5. Slide the bottom of the moulding into the dash slots. Push the edge of the A-pillar trim into the black door trim, starting from the bottom.
6. View of trim going in.
7. I installed the trim while standing from outside the car and looking through the windshield so that I could guide the trim plugs into the frame holes. The trim plugs can slide along their guide way so that you can make necessary adjustments.
Last edited by E92Vancouver; 02-02-2008 at 10:50 PM.